Deadline for submission of abstracts: July 31st 2020
Also the poster session will be online on Twitter one week before the conference will take place. The posters will have their own template and when uploaded, the posters have to be tagged with the conference hashtag #YCS20 so that the posters can be found more easily. Comments and answers to the posters are publicly visible in a thread below the poster.
Since the submitted abstract will be published in the book of abstracts, a few formal criteria need to be obeyed.
In the following document the criterias are pictured (Word document).
Please make sure that the abstracts fit on the format of 148 x 210 mm (A5). So please make sure via a previewing program, that the format fits.
Please submit your abstracts to the email address: email@example.com
A guide for a successful postersession:
- Submit your abstract until 31.07.2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your poster in the twitter template. You have four slides to create your poster, which you will upload to Twitter
- Upload your poster, at the 14.09.2020 with the hashtag #YCS20 on your Twitter account or the Twitter account of your research group. If you do not have a Twitter account please send your poster via mail to us and we will upload it via our Twitter account
- Any question regarding your poster can be left in the comments and will be answered directly from you
- Please note that the caption for your poster, when posted on Twitter is limited to 280 signs